[Accepted] Ban Appeal

[1] Why were you banned?
Well someone thinks I was using a modified client, probably has to do with Vec having the dev patch on his client.
[2] When were you banned?
Yesterday or today, I’m not sure.
[3] How long have you been banned?
At most, 12 hours.
[4] Where were you when you was banned?
Offline.
[5] Who banned you? If you do not remember their name, then what was their staff rank?
I don’t know who banned me, I wasn’t online at the time of the ban.
[6] Do you think your ban was unfair? If so, why?
I think it’s unfair because I myself didn’t use the developer patch that Vec used, or a modified client.
[7] Why should we unban you?
Well for one thing, I wasn’t the one who was caught with “evidence” of using a modified client. That was Vec. I, aka Caedis, haven’t used the dev patch myself and I can clearly say that if I was banned for a modified client there’s no evidence that I’ve used a modified client on the server. Again, Vec was the one deciding to use the dev patch for his own client. I think I’ve been caught along with him just for trying to help him out. Again, I haven’t used a modified client, and I don’t intend to.

Are you Vec’s sibling?

Yes, and to be very clear we’re on different computers. That’s how I was able to “argue” at the same time on him when he was “found out” for the dev patch thing.

Well this is the thing. A ban includes your account, UUID and IP. If you’re both on the same connection you both share an IP. It is therefore impossible for us to provide a circumvention for you over your sibling as an IP, account and UUID ban is intended to keep that person out in every way possible.

You’re simply banned because of the IP. For this reason you’re going to have to get your sibling to make a ban appeal if you both wish to continue your time here.

Alright then. I was afraid of something like that.

Alright then. I was afraid of something like that.

Sorry about that, accidentally clicked submit twice thinking it wasn’t responding.

That’s fine; you can use ctrl+enter while typing to send the response without having to worry about double posting like that.

In regards to the ban, it shouldn’t be to much trouble getting him to make an appeal should it? We have no intention to trust an account with any relation to a banned account as your sibling could in-fact be you for all we are to know.

The corresponding Ban Application has been accepted and therefore this has too.
Linked Ban Appeal: https://dark-gaming.com/thread/accepted-vec-s-ban-appeal.862
You both are now allowed back onto the server.