[Accepted] Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason; Your ban is either t.dark-gaming.com/ban/0 or dark-gaming.com/ban/0

• https://dark-gaming.com/ban/3234
    [Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
  • I knew I broke the rules by having the items, but I was going to delete them after a while so it wouldn’t be unfair.
    [Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
  • No, because my friend (whom has requested that he shall not be named) was the one hacking items and giving them to me.
    [Q4] Why should we unban you?
  • It was wrong for me to keep the items, even for a little while, and I see how it was unfair to others to have an advantage over them. I do apologize for letting him have the client, and I will no longer give it away. I very much love and appreciate everything you people do to make such a wonderful server for everyone. Thank you, and I do hope you will consider my request.
1 Like

Using hacked items for any length of time is unfair. Whether or not you were going to delete them later doesn’t matter; you broke the rules. Else people could simply use a Meowmere to kill Skeletron, then delete it. The item is gone, but progression is still ruined.

How was banning you for knowingly using hacked items unfair in any capacity? Further, you refuse to even give the name of the one who hacked. You’re protecting someone who knowingly ruins survival for the people trying to progress legitimately.

1 Like

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason; Your ban is either t.dark-gaming.com/ban/0 or dark-gaming.com/ban/0

• https://dark-gaming.com/ban/3234
    [Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
  • I knew I broke the rules by having the items. I agree that I shouldn’t have had the items, but it is none other but my own fault that I asked my friend (I think it was OtamaFries, you wanted the name) to give me items.
    [Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
  • Yes, it was absolutely fair because I kept the items (even for a little while) at my own decision, and ruined everyone else’s experience whether I deleted it or not. I apologize for even accepting to have the items given to me in the first place, and it will not happen again.
    [Q4] Why should we unban you?
  • I didn’t want to ruin anybody’s experience in Survival, but I still requested hacked items even though I knew it was wrong to do so. I love the things the server staff does to keep such a wonderful community running, and I appreciate every bit that they have done. I wish I could experience that once more. I am sorry that this happened. I was trying to make myself seem more innocent with the earlier post, but I knew that it was wrong. Please give me a second chance.
1 Like

Unbanned.

1 Like