[Accepted] BAN APPEAL

Ban link t.dark-gaming.com/ban/0
Q.2 I did break the rules by hacking
Q.3 My ban was fair
Q.4 you should unban me because i will not hack teleport or ruin the game for other ppl in pvp i will play legit"I PROMISE NOT TO BREAK THE RULES AGAIN" Please unban me.

1 Like

While you did evade ban several times, it’s good to see that you’re now appealing. We’ll see how this goes.
I want you to read the rules ( https://dark-gaming.com/category/important-information.23/page-1 ) and quote every rule that you broke.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the rules.

1 Like

ok sempi

Ok i broke the hacking rule by making my character shield 90000 and adding buffs and making the damage of my weapons unfair i’m really sorry for hacking.And this is really my favorite server and i promise to stop hacking and be very cool and nice.

i Question i really do like this server how do i rank up

1 Like

Please quote the rule(s) you broke.
That is, copy the exact rule(s) you broke.

1 Like

1.Hacked Clients
That’s all pretty much

1 Like

So:
#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt. Warnings may be given, however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

Have you now fully read the rules, and do you fully understand them?
Do you also understand that you must [i]remove[/i] any modifications that you have made to your client?

1 Like

yes sir i will delete the mods that i have on my character

i will play tomorrow gtg and i ave already deleted the mods

1 Like

I’ll do ahead and accept this since even in-game you were extremely polite and fairly apologetic.
However, if you get banned again, it will be [color=red]much[/color] harder to appeal.

1 Like