[Accepted] Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; E.G. dark-gaming.com/ban/555
Answer: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/543

[Q2] Were you warned before being banned?
Answer: The ban was Sudden, Nobody warned me and I got Directly banned.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Answer: The ban describes griefing, I built a building on a area that seemed “free”, there was a warning sign which I never noticed. I thought that would be one ihhabitable place and I started building.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
The ban is permament, and without a warning or messaging me privately. At least It could have been a ban with expiration, that one is permament. I didn’t knew, nobody warned me. I sincerely apologize.

seems isn’t saying it’s true.
It seemed free, but you did know that someone already built the area (I manually placed lots of the snow blocks
and planted the trees), how do you know it’s a warning sign, if as you say “which I never noticed”?
something is just not right, as you did see the sign and wasn’t taking care about it or what?
A ban for grief, unless it belongs to an accepted ban appeal, will last forever, just like modified client and everything else,
no ban has a “time frame”.

Just as I thought you we’re going to say it.

The landscape seemed generated, it had the enviromental shape and trees on it. The difference was it was digged and decorated underneath the surface. From my experience on Terraria that’s “free space” (Except that it was digged underneath).

Plus There are hundreds of signs in the entire World, and on different servers. I can’t bother reading all of them, I do read the basic rules though, and on all of the servers the’ve became cliches like no griefing, racism, caps lock, spam, spam-block, moded clients etc. well that one signed slipped from me recklessly. I’m honest, I’m not lying.

I think your issue is more personal.

EDIT: Don’t expect me to wheep and moan, “please unban me im so sorry I won’t do it again”. I take full responcibility for my actions, I did this recklessly, It was a mistake. It won’t happen again if my ban is appealed.

If not, theres plenty of other servers for me to look for. I like this community, I enjoy how the world is developed, the whole economic and trading system, arenas etc. But again, thanks for the fish.

I reckon you should get unbanned.

I never expect and I never look people to moan and to show themselves at “pity”
as I don’t see it is true or neither is right ( On of my “problems” ).
We aren’t “any other servers” as you defined (?) and the thing of that you can go onto other ones isn’t really doing something for me, we don’t place a sign at every hole that we find, unlike or like other servers.
You are well person who made a well appeal, un-banning you.