[Accepted] Ban Appeal, Nitex

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
No idea how to get the ban link. The rule I “broke” was advertising.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I only play the server sometimes for PvP/Getting resources for building. I’m not too involved in the community.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I don’t, since I haven’t been advertising anything in the chat or a DM, literally any way. All I typed yesterday was “I will give money lol”. That was still copied from the steam chat but I actually wanted to write a command. /i …

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I haven’t been advertising anything and did not break the rules.

3 Likes

The ban link is whatever shows up when you try to join.

3 Likes

This is what shows up when I join. No link.

3 Likes

Then it was an automatic ban, which means you typed something in chat that triggered it. However, you said all you typed was “I will give money lol”. Only one of those two things is true.

3 Likes

I didn’t take a picture of me typing that, so I don’t have proof… Why would I get auto-banned for typing “I will give money lol”? I asked my brother if he was also banned or advertised his Discord server, since I thought it was an IP ban at first. It wasn’t tho and I just got banned even though I haven’t done any advertising. Aren’t there chatlogs you can look through? If there are, the character I typed it on was “Zeytarix”.

3 Likes

That’s not what I am saying. You weren’t banned for saying “I will give money lol” you were banned for something else you typed, but the contradiction here is that you said you typed nothing else, I am saying that is a lie.

3 Likes

I can’t remember anything else I typed on Zeytarix. I also just looked through a different appeal. A staff member said something about spamming commands. I was spamming the /i guide voodoo doll… I don’t think that’s a valid reason to ban tho since it’s the anti-advertising filter and no one else is able to see the advertising in chat. / I spammed the command since it only stacks up to 1.
/ I didn’t think that spamming the command would be picked up by the filter. Also as I said, I don’t know much about the bots or filters you have on the server or how they work.

3 Likes

You have been unbanned.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.