[Accepted] Ban Appeal for Hacking

1. http://dark-gaming.com/ban/1314

2. Yes, I broke the rules knowingly.

3. Yes, I believe my ban was fair.

4. I apologize for hacking even though I knew it was agianst the rules. I am deeply sorry for disobeying them. I have come to a conclusion that hacking is neither fun, nor acceptable for such a wonderful game. I was honestly doing it out of sheer boredom. I’m done with hacking from now on, because it ruins the game by avoiding all of the obstacles that lead to the fun. I have actually deleted Infinest because it completely makes the game boring and unenjoyable. It also makes other users of terraria annoyed and aggrevated. I bought terraria to make friends and not to be dubbed as a hacker. I would greatly appreciate if I were unbanned; I would play fairly and on everyone else’s level. Thank you for your consideration. It is much appreciated.

Ian

1 Like

Just going to let you know this now, your ban link isn’t correct. When clicked, it takes the user to an unknown error thread. You should redo that part so we know who we have to consult about your ban appeal

1 Like

I can read it.

1 Like
  1. http://dark-gaming.com/ban/1314

2. Yes, I broke the rules knowingly.

3. Yes, I believe my ban was fair.

4. I apologize for hacking even though I knew it was agianst the rules. I am deeply sorry for disobeying them. I have come to a conclusion that hacking is neither fun, nor acceptable for such a wonderful game. I was honestly doing it out of sheer boredom. I’m done with hacking from now on, because it ruins the game by avoiding all of the obstacles that lead to the fun. I have actually deleted Infinest because it completely makes the game boring and unenjoyable. It also makes other users of terraria annoyed and aggrevated. I bought terraria to make friends and not to be dubbed as a hacker. I would greatly appreciate if I were unbanned; I would play fairly and on everyone else’s level. Thank you for your consideration. It is much appreciated.

Ian

It’s still the same link…?

1 Like

Ian, one question :
You certainly were aware of the rules, why did you keep on using cheats despite knowing that
any staff member will catch you and ban you?

1 Like

I honestly don’t have an answer that wouldn’t be a lie. I feel really stupid after realizing that hacking just leads to either getting kicked, banned, or people not wanting to play. I guess I was just bored and dumb at the time.

1 Like

Hey ian,
I certainly look for the people who aren’t lying or so, as well as being honest -
doesn’t matters the situation they are.

Go over the rules, if you are having any problem with a rule or don’t understand it, note
it here, and after it has all been cleared out I’ll un ban you.

1 Like

I just read all of the rules and I understand them all.

1 Like

You’r un-banned.
The appeal is now closed and mark as accepted.

1 Like