[Accepted] B4K3R_245's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; E.G. dark-gaming.com/ban/555
[Q2] Were you warned before being banned?
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
[Q4] Why should we unban you?

dark-gaming.com/ban/917
No, I was not warned before being banned.
Sorry, but I do not think my ban was fair, because I did not get warned, and I also thought I was in sandbox.
You should unban me because I had no idea I was griefing. I thought I was just farting around in the sandbox, but I guess I got out, but didn’t know, and I am sorry for what I did. Please forgive me. I apologise for what I did. If I ever get unbanned, I will be very careful, and make sure I know where I am. This server is my favorite, and I did not know I was griefing. Only then I realised I was griefing because a player told me it’s somehow ABOVE the sandbox area. I’m sorry.

you did the format wrong probably change it to the Q is a line down from the A

XD

TargetEye (I believe was also there) and I did warn you to stop but you didn’t reply, also why would you have the intent of grieving in the sandbox anyway? While it may be allowed it is still bad etiquette. Also how did you manage to get where you were? It didn’t seem like there was any form of entrance (but there may have been I am unsure). It is good that you have realised your mistakes and just be more careful next time.

You thought you were in the Sandbox? No. If that is your actual excuse you will not be getting Crew back at the very least. How is it possible to get that far from the Sandbox and still think you’re in it?

Guys, I had a big lag spike and I guess I somehow lagged through the ceiling. I like to mess around in the sandbox, not for bad intentions, just I had nothing else to do. This guy warned me to stop, and I did. I tried to place back the stone that I destroyed, and I would have helped rebuild what I destroyed. I am sorry, I went through the sandbox entrance, then there’s this lag for me while I was flying. While I lagged, I thought I fell back to the ground, but I guess I somehow lagged onto the roof.

This is the distance. It’s not like there’s almost the height of the entire sandbox or at least two levels of it, between the top of the Sandbox and what you griefed. Even so, you broke the blocks, then you decided to leave? You didn’t think to notify someone after being told you were griefing?

I left because I was scared, and I knew I was already going to get banned anyway, if I stayed. Is there anything I can do at all to get unbanned? Please tell me. I don’t care if I even have to be watched for my whole life. I really just want to play. Idk how in the world I got up there, but it was an accident. So can you just do anything at all to unban me?

You’re going to need to look over the rules. I expect after you do so, that you will not break them because you know them. We will not be so forgiving next time. Once you’ve read them, and do read them, then reply here.

Ok, I read the rules. Thank you. I will read them once a while, for updates. I am sorry for what I did. Never again will I do that.

Your appeal has been accepted.