[Accepted] Application for Moderator

[Q1] apaturescience, However outside of this game I go by Garrison fulks. I prefer garry if it comes down to it.

[Q2] Hazama

[Q3] To put that down in a simplistic manner is nearly impossible but I will go in lengthy details why I feel so that I should be moderator: I am a well-known individual who amongst the server has a great deal of respect…I follow my personal chivalry to the fullest extent possible and as such I’m not immoral in any sense. Even more so I handle situations with such a attitude of calm and cooling fumes most problems are resolved efficiently and effectively. Not to mention I’m not biased in any argumentative manner. To go on I could concentrate on the more definite traits of what makes my want this position. I wish to further my reach of providing excellent service to the server inhabitants and create a atmosphere of safety. Not to say I won’t hesitate on any hacking or exploiting problem. I wish to put a stop to such things. And that is my resolve. My drive.

[Q4] Not only have I shown to be effective in the field most people specifically stated I should try to reach for this rank. Because in actuality im more suited for such a job. I can handle my own and adapt feasibly in nearly any situation which requires precision and a clear head. My clairvoyance is only matched by my wit…While I don’t wish to seem self engorged I must admit my vast array of skills make me more then qualified for this most sanctified position.

[Q5] Scenario One.
Player: HELP SOME ONE DESTROYED MY HOUSE AND BUILT ON TOP OF IT!
Me: Calm down, please tell me what exactly happened in more detail so I may make a note of it and fix the problem.
Player: ARE YOU BLIND!!! I SAID WHAT THEY DID!
-tp to player-
Me: Please don’t use caps. Im doing my best. So please if possible provide a name.
Player: I think it was since he was around my house the other day being a noob! Wrecking my stuff!
Me: Alright, you mind if I roll back the damage?
-rollback command and tp to the other player that did the damage-
Player: Sure!
Me: I will also ban him just to be safe, Since he did grief as well.
-Execute ban command-
(Thanks to zeus for helping me revise this a bit)

Scenario Two.
(Bare in mind this is a glitch in which a player can use rocket iv’s to temporarily delete blocks and then have them reappear but it still allows things like player’s to fall through structures)
Player: WTF SOME ONE KEEP’S PK’ING ME!
-tp to player-
Me: Please don’t use caps, Can you explain to me what’s precisely happening?
Player: I’m trying to build and some moron keeps killing me!
Me: How exactly?
Player: He keeps blowing up the platform I’m standing on!
-tp to the other player and eventually to the platform itself-
Me: Just build it 9 blocks thick. Should do the trick.
Player: Thanks, He cant kill me anymore.
Me: No problem.

[Q6] Hm, I can say this ; I will be on my very best behavior and do my best to cooperate with any demands or requisitions a player or other community member may offer. What I will also do in terms of longevity revolves around containment. I wont allow any violent happenings go unresolved when all chips are down. I mean in short I will persist to deploy most of my devices to nullify any and all harmful and annoying stimuli. While this may be considered safe proofing I assure you ; I’m not as uptight as I seem…I’m very adaptive as stated and many like me therefor I have no reason to compromise my position.

[Q7] My minimal and maximum sitting times have changed. From here out I can be on for a minimum of 3 hours and a maximum of 6 hours. While this may change due to my parents divorce which causes me to move around a lot I will abide by such standards as evenly as possible.

Ciao.

1 Like

This is a person who is much appreciated on the server. He says exactly what he does he helps people all of the time. +1

1 Like

Well written and followed the format perfectly. This is someone who is worthy for Moderator. +1

1 Like

Ah, thanks to all the kind replies. Greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Bumped, Also I never actually conceived that house one (As obvious as it is -face palm-) as griefing (Due to the ease of rollback)but meh…I’ll bear that in mind next time. As for the explosion one I just thought it would be a tad un-ordinary.

Thanks for the feedback, like wise.

Fixed the first scenario. Leaving the second as stated: Thanks again zues for helping me revise that bit.
(Gave you credit in the application.)

1 Like

By applying for Moderator you are applying an attribute of knowledge of tShock commands. However, I fail to see any actually written in your application. How do I know if you know how to use any of the commands?

1 Like

My apologies. I know commands along the lines of: Kicking giving buffs giving items dropping meteor’s checking updates giving an announcement checking ip’s and of course the basics like: Checking a object of its origin, rollback, turning off the rain, changing the time, tp allowing and protecting, the direction teleport commands and others along those lines. I have moderate knowledge at best.

<recent: Just put some basic tshock commands into my scenario’s.>

1 Like

This has been up for awhile when will it be judged?

1 Like

Great application Hazama. +1.

1 Like

Ah thanks spiral, And to be honest rubber It may be a long while before this is reviewed. I wouldn’t fret though ; This is a pretty serious position I’m applying for. It requires a great deal of litigation I suppose.

1 Like

ya great application man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, thank you as well.

1 Like

It takes five days for it to be reviewed…

1 Like

Ah, well. That still doesn’t change the current situation despite the effort. In reality pop is busy with other things and I can take that into consideration. I’ll be reviewed when ever that may be. All that matters is I have the requirements to participate in such an event.

1 Like

Ok. Last account login (Terraria Server) : 2014-01-28.
I’d have to check if they are still coming on. I’m not going to promote someone because of the fact that the promotion would spark a little activity for < a week.

1 Like

Ah sorry, I forgot I have to be on my account -facedesk- Im going to do that now…Lately I was using my others due to a glitch I was having. I have it resolved however. Hopefully you can review this because to be quite honest ive been waiting a pretty long while.

@[email protected] It was the instance loader the whole time…UGH…
Well now that’s done im going to get on the server.

Ciao.

1 Like

Hazama has been off due to hardships and computer trouble. But, he will be on more actively now.

1 Like

From what I have read and seen, you would make a good Moderator. I have no doubt.
All I need to do is assess this application. Please give me some time.

1 Like

Alright, Will do.

Thanks by the way.

1 Like

yes, a great moderator he will make, enforcing people to use correct grammar to the state that ‘aussie slang’ is banned on the chat.

1 Like