[Accepted] Application for Helper

Hello everyone. I decided to make an Application, because first I love helping people, and second I have been told that I really should try to become Helper. So let’s get started :slight_smile:

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is DavianMAX

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I’m almost on everyday, there might be few days here and there, when I’m just too busy to come online.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to become Helper, because Helping people have always made me feel happier, and as a Helper I will help as many players as I possibly can.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I will.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I have played Terraria along time now, so I belive that I am able of aswering quite many questions.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My name is Ville Koponen, and I’m 15 year old young man, who lives in Finland. I have been studying English for few years now, I’m not the best at it, but I think that I’ll manage. I’m quite athletic, and I really enjoy swimming. I went to my first swimming lesson, when I was six years old, and I have loved it ever since.
In Terraria, I have always loved building. Usually I start building some very big structure, that takes weeks, if not months to finish, and when it’s done I start building another one, and probably never even look at the old one again.
All my friends live far away from my home, so I’m always whit them when I’m on my computer. I basicly see them only at school. I don’t have a girl friend (yet) I think I’ll start trying more when I’m in highscool :smiley:

That was all the details of my basic life, and I wish good day to all of you :slight_smile:

There are still some spelling mistakes, however: you do help on the server a ton and clearly you enjoy it. He has enough knowledge to be a helper, definitely and is extremely polite and helpful. +1 from me.

i agree with tip. u r really helpful. +1 xD

good job DavianMax I think you deserve helper +1 :slight_smile:

I thank all of you guys! I really didn’t expect to get this much support :smiley:

Hey Davian you are a really nice and helpful guy at the server so you do deserve a 1+ :smiley:

I’m sure you’ll get even more support than this. :slight_smile:

ya xD

you should be expecting more support:)!!!

Sorry I am late, but this is a great application, and you help so much. Also you did some really nice things for people. +1

Just a little note: Add some more to question four, and it will be good! :smiley:

That’s what I said :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t see your comment, I just commented what I thought.

I mean I said that to him personally. I didn’t comment it. I am not insulting you so I do not understand why you turn so hostile.

What? Hostile? I just said I didn’t see your comment… Also, this is enough derailing for us. :stuck_out_tongue:

Davian u would be a great helper and you have help so many ppl already so you can another few 1+

@ lego, and tip you guys comment too much going off topic on applications, please try to stop doing so as it continually bumps threads, making it harder for me too see how long people have had them up for. As well as promoting others before someone else who has had their app up for longer.

… Forwarding to testing phase.

Ok. Sorry Box. We’ll try not to do that anymore.

unarmedbox can edit my message with his own if he wishes.

This Application has been accepted and the applicants position has been updated on both the server and the site. This Application has now been closed.