[Accepted] Application for Helper

[Q1] Hazama

[Q2] Minimum timing is around 2 hours however a maximum sitting revolves around 5 hours+ , The time may vary but at least meets those numerical requirements I listed.

[Q3] To help the server’s community in any way possible be it forum or server work I could care less as long as the end result is happier players.

[Q4] I suppose personal info may be mandatory so here I go : I am fifteen going onto sixteen in may, I’m a sophomore in high school and of course I’m of the male gender (XD), I simply love being of service to other’s because doing so in today’s society prolongs a very simple ideology: “People with positions of power ACTUALLY can help instead of being lazy or rude”. Enough of my personal bio, I guess ill also describe my referencing material:

• Back in 2009 to late 2010 I was a administrator and forum ‘helper’ for the roblox news network, I later moved onto roleplaying games and before I quit I landed a position in a prestigious scripting game.

-Early 2012 to 2013 I was on a variety of mine craft server’s and in such was around the rank of a high level builder (mediocre at best) and the occasional moderator +. When I finished my mine craft career I was a small time admin in the hive server’s…Specifically TT and hide & seek.

-Recently I stumbled across this terraria server and I am pleased to see its progress. As apparent I am incredibly enthusiastic about this sever and my adaptive personality makes me more than a match.

And so, That’s about it. Hopefully I make it into this server’s ranks and can promote progress and guidance in every way possible!

Ciao~

3 Likes

If this gets 3 positive responses ,then it will be accepted. I will be lenient on the requirement "- Have a higher forum-rank than ‘New Member’ " at this stage as the forum is basically in a brand-newish state so has hardly any threads.

4 Likes

Understood, Didn’t exactly dawn on me that I had to be higher than a newbie. XD

3 Likes

im going to say +1. Although i HATE it when people at “New member” rank or even “Member” rank get mod or helper, i think that the expertise in the other scenarios makes up for it.

3 Likes

Ah thanks, Good to see my referencing was taken into account. I would list more but frankly I doubt you wish to read all of it XD.

3 Likes

Alrighty, Thanks :D.

3 Likes

Ill +1 your app Although not sure if I approve of EBM “Training” you as he apparently trained BoB and he doesnt really follow rules of operations.

3 Likes

Understood, I could shadow you guys and see what not to do and what I should do. Of course instruction of some sort may be better.

3 Likes

… Ebm you use commands for no reason and without care

3 Likes

You have a helper rank!! You don’t just start using the /slap command on people who annoy you

3 Likes

Hm, Now I play the waiting game. In the meantime I’m going get something to eat. Starving.

3 Likes

“Good” commands? If this is about commands EBM, you will not stay a staff member.

3 Likes

oh snap

3 Likes

The point of a helper is that it is still very difficult to cause trouble. Being able to mute people allows for you to make a lot of people angry if you so wish to. This isn’t about how good of a staff you are. It is about the fact that you are a helper, and the role of a helper is to have more power, but not so much that you can be abusive on the server.

3 Likes

Bumped by request of application review/ +'s review.

3 Likes