[Accepted] Another Helper Application

[Q1]
My IGN is Derp?, however most just spell it Derp. (some people didnt believe
this is what my character name was XD )

[Q2]
Unless I am playing TF2 or BF4, 5hrs.
(weekdays: 5:30-6:30AM, 3-4:30 PM, 6:30-9:00, Weekends: whenever I can be)

[Q3]
I want to be a Helper because I simply like helping people! I have helped KristianTheCR a bit with his jungle house, William with (a now deleted) Snow-mountain, and a few other random people with things. I also want to be helpful to new people in the server so they can experience what it has to offer. Being a helper also allows me to do as much as I can to help people without being a full-blown staff, so the server can be better for newer people if mods or admins are not on. I may not know everything about the server, but I know enough to be helpful to most, letting us both have a good time on this awesome server.

[Q4]
My real name is Zander, and i am mostly a PC gamer, with the only exception being BF4. I am 13, and In 7th grade. I take all of the advanced classes in school, and try to be serious. But this does not prevent me from having fun with others. I currently live in NW Ohio (U.S.A) so in the winter i can be extremely active from snow-days. In school most people are my friend, and I try to expand my friendship to as many people as i can, helping them when i can for just about everything.

2 Likes

its fine. idc, as long as 95% is high XD

*as long as 95% is good

2 Likes

:D. so is that like a +1?

2 Likes

Good app and a great person on the server +1

2 Likes

Good app +1

2 Likes

So its been 3 days and i have 3 +1s, do i get helper now…?

2 Likes

It will need assessed by popstarfreas

2 Likes

IK it needs to be assessed. it was more of a “bump” post so he would see it

2 Likes

There are only 2 +1’s.

2 Likes

ok im sooner(nathan) in game. AND I really want to point people in the right direction.

im 11 and a 5th grader
i have a lot of friends (pretty much everyone at my school is my friend) people like me a lot.
so all the teachers love me im just a great kid.

2 Likes

zues said a 95% grade was above a +1?

2 Likes

A staff member who assesses an application cannot count towards the votes.

2 Likes

i play a lot of terraria i just want to help others who have just joined the sever to help them to get started.Like to show them how to register and login.

2 Likes

Very detailed, as well as gives valid reasons on why you would like to be a helper. I think you deserve this. +1

2 Likes

sooner this isnt the pace to apply; you need to make your own thread in the proper format

2 Likes

Also, Rofl, you done assessing this? idk what you do to assess it but it seems to be taking a while

2 Likes

it’s only got 2 +1’s

2 Likes

Derp is not on very often and when he is, he does not talk alot sorry but I have to -1

2 Likes

Really? I’m friends with him on steam, and he’s is pretty active on the server on terraria.

2 Likes

Really? I never see him on

Really? I never see him on

2 Likes