[Accepted] 4zz4m's helper application

[Q1] IGN 4zz4m and all my friend like to call me 4zz. In the real life, my Name is Azzam.

[Q2] I Play this server like every day from 2 weeks I play from 2-4 hours in the day

[Q3] I like everybody in the server and would be really happy if I make someone happy. I want to be helper cause I want to serve every one, like building things for you, giving you items or chat with everyone, and I think I do well with being crew as I help a lot of people and I really want to win the peoples hearts.

[Q4] I’m 14 years old in middle school I like games and football my favourite team is Real Madrid and my hobbies are swimming and reading. At this moment, I live in Australia. My first language is Arabic and my second is English. I was born in Saudi Arabia.

That’s about it.

Thanks !

<3

2 Likes

A little more writing would be nice but it is a good app nonetheless. He is also a valuable asset to have. +1

2 Likes

some grammatical errors but seems like someone who can do good for the server. +1

2 Likes

That’s not how you use capital letters.

2 Likes

You seem like a great guy, but your spelling is frightening and your lettering/punctuation is quite horrifying…

2 Likes

I think he should be helper he welcomed me to the server and I like how he helps people

I think he should be helper he welcomed me to the server and I like how he helps people

2 Likes

thanks zues chaos popstar for the reply if your guys think i can’t write cuase i live out of the usa have been in astrylia its hard to write

2 Likes

I loved how he helped me I really think he should be helper maybe moderator he is good with the new members 1+

I loved how he helped me I really think he should be helper maybe moderator he is good with the new members 1+

sorry to many times it didn’t load up on my screen

2 Likes

Ya he’s seems nice he should be promoted! +1

Ya he’s seems nice he should be promoted! +1

2 Likes

spamming much…? And your first language still is English… Even in that area I believe…

2 Likes

hmm I do know you on the server and you seem or you are a great guy but try working on your spelling a bit
Also stop asking people to comment on your app the last time I saw you,
you were making a deal with a guy that if you +1 his app he will +1 yours don’t ever do that
I will hold my vote until you stop bugging people about it.

2 Likes

Agreed, and making deals with other players to give you +1 is not the proper method I believe… I thought the idea of +1 was someone actually reading it and giving it their vote because they thought it was a decent app? Not striking deals…

2 Likes

thank you guys for all and i hope i get the helper rank like i say thanks

i edit it hope you like it and fix things

2 Likes

+3 for good grammar and spelling

2 Likes

I understand though english is his SECOND language.

2 Likes

I do believe he did do a better job at spelling with his new edit, +1 I wish you the best of luck. Good job with the spelling, there are some mistakes, but much fewer.

2 Likes

+1
Work on the grammar and spelling though.

2 Likes

wow thanks guys like i get 7 +1 i’m really happy right now

2 Likes

Nice app, I personally would give a +1 for sure, still some mistakes but nothing major, GJ

2 Likes

nice but better spelling

2 Likes