About /sb command

So this is the issue, today i crafted a random item on which i got the rarity 10 /sb command, problem is i don’t know when or where am i allowed to use it and cannot think of many situations where an admin would give me permission, if i misuse it i’d probably get it removed from my inventory, then that means it’s esentially useless for me or is there some limit on which i can work without any problems?

4 Likes

I can’t really help you, since I’m not staff, and because I have no clue what /sb does, but I do have a recommendation:
If you need to think for more than a second about whether or not the mods would ban you for using it in a situation, don’t use it in the situation.
If you need to look through the rules to see if you are allowed to use it in a situation, don’t use it in that situation.
If it would break the rules to use it in a situation, don’t use it in that situation.
If it would make someone else feel bad because you used in in a situation, don’t use it in that situation.
I know it’s not the best advice, and it’s really vague, but these are good rules for all times and all items.

2 Likes

R10 items are possible to get, but if it says something about donar stuff in the command description I recommend not using it

4 Likes

Item description says nothing about it unlike other donor commands that state they are for donors, only that i need to talk to an admin before using.
That’s robably why i was able to get it now, im pretty sure donor commands aren’t on the regular items pool.

3 Likes

Yeah, then it’s fine to use after you talk to an admin first

I checked now, donar commands are R11. And long ago there used to be a bug where you could get R11 Items including craftable titles and tags from other players

3 Likes

I understand, that means i hardly will ever be able to use it, wasted opportunity to get an r10 item i can actually use.
Just wondering, why not remove those kind of commands from the pool, things like this will keep happening.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.