Account Management Guide

This is a guide on how to manage your account.Feel free to edit this guide as long as your edits are constructive towards this guide and helps improve the guide.

Introduction

Your “character” is the player you use to play on the server; the one with an inventory, hair, shirt, and all that stuff. If you have registered an “account” before, that means you created a player on the server. This player will stay there even if you delete your character. Which means you can log into your account from any character and from any device. Note that ingame accounts are separate from forum accounts.

Account Name

Your account’s name is the name of the character you were using when you registered an account. For example, I was using a character called Intro when I registered an account, therefore, my account name is Intro. Throughout this document, we will be using your account name. Remember that the capitalization and spelling of your account name is very important! Do NOT misspell it.

Identity Confirmation

Currently, the only way to confirm you own an account is if you’re logged into it. Therefore, if you cannot log into your account, then it is lost. However, if you are on the same device as you were last logged in, then you can use UUID Login to log into your account. Otherwise, we cannot help you. Sorry.

UUID Login

1. First, create a character with the same name as your account name

You can also rename an existing one through the character menu or in the server through /rename command. Unfortunately you cannot use a character name different from your account name to login

2. Then, when you enter the server, say “/login” word-for-word.

3. After that, you will be logged in.

Forgot Account Name

If you forgot your account name, then join with any character then say /register word-for-word.

If you see this message:

You already have an account called “…”, use that to login.

then the name where ... is, is your account name.

If you don’t see that message, then unfortunately, your account is lost.

Logging in From Another Device

To log in from another device, you must remember two things: your account name and your password. If you remember neither, then unfortunately you must create a new account. However, if you still have the device you registered your account with, you can ask for a password reset.

If you remember both, then the steps are the same as UUID Login.

Resetting Your Password

We need to verify that you are indeed who you claim to be. Currently, there is only one way to verify your identity.

1. If you aren’t already logged-in in-game, follow UUID Login. If you are unable to login, then we cannot help you, sorry. You can create a new account if you wish.
  2. If you haven’t already, sign up for a forums account and log in.
  3. Then, message staff for a password reset.
  4. After staff responds, follow the instructions given to reset your password.

Renaming Your Account

You can also request an account rename. However, it will only be acknowledged when necessary. For example, if you don’t like your account name, if you want to change it just for fun, or something else; your account rename request will not be acknowledged. However an account renaming will be acknowledged if the name of your account is…

• too long (obscures chat)
  • has too many repeating characters (3 max)
  • violates rules in section 1, such as the caps and profanity rule
  • causes otherwise technical difficulties, such as DTP errors and chat errors

If your name meets these conditions,

1. Follow UUID Login to verify your identity. If you are unable to login, then we cannot help you, sorry. You can create a new account if you wish.
  2. If you haven’t already, sign up for a forums account and log in.
  3. Then, message staff for an account rename.
15 Likes

Hi i has forgot my password and i really need a reset pls help me

9 Likes

this is a wiki not a help thread

10 Likes

Can I request a password change

7 Likes

message @staff to request a password change

7 Likes

Can I change my username from VORTEXKID2 to VortexKid2

6 Likes

PM staff to ask for a change.