A Serious Issue.

Recently, we’ve been having some issues with one of our members…
That member, is General. He is rather rude to almost everyone, and I have some proof at the very end of his meanness. I just can’t stand this any more, and I’m sorry I never said anything about it earlier. As RenaldGuy said on General’s Mod app, Gen grieved me once (With pressure plates all over my sign :() and I had to go so I couldn’t get any proof :confused: I do believe I asked Pickles to make sure he didn’t do it any more, Although it was a while ago so I’m not sure if he remembers. Also, he is disrespectful, dishonest, to go along with the rudeness. Dishonest by stealing people’s scenarios for his Moderator application. He is always disrespectful to those with a lower rank, and possibly even to those with a higher rank. I really think this problem should be solved. It’s getting really annoying with General telling me stuff like “Go drop dead, I hate you” If any of the supporters I gathered up has any more evidence, feel free to post it below.
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/x63Y0Gn.jpg
This second one is actually proof of FurryWolf agreeing with me.
http://i.imgur.com/Wzuny4N.jpg
Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:
Also, I know I don’t have much proof but, well… I’m hoping u’ll take our words for it.

1 Like

Aye, something needs to be done. General has been doing this for a while now. Support

1 Like

Agreed I have heard General has been quite mean.[color=red]Support[/color]

1 Like

I have already pm’d you saying this dragon but i will say it again [colour-red]Support[/colour-red]

well that failed

1 Like

I actually agree with this General has been quite rude lately,Dragon color=red[/color] to be my friend and And im kinda glad he got De-Moted And even to im not plaining or have posted a comment on his mod app

Support!

1 Like

Glad Gen got demoted i’m gonna assume…?

1 Like

When General posts a thread he posts several. I’ve also noticed that people usually respond to threads when they’re on the recent threads thing. With General doing this (like he did to me) it makes applications fail more often. His attitude angers me, but as we always do…we keep calm.

SUPPORT

idk how to do colors…

1 Like

(color=red) Support (/color)
Just replace “(” with “[” and “)” with “]”. There you go Mocab.

1 Like

I’m sorry general, but I support this thread. I still remember that one time you lost control and cursed many times at TJcommand, me, and many more. This was because YOU were building that road over people houses. It wasn’t even asphalt Duhee, you made it cobalt!! Furthermore, you pick on lower ranked members. How do I know this? Well, I SOMETIMES create new accounts and play as what you call a “Noob”. I support this thread, something must be done!
SUPPORT

1 Like

General has been issued with a severe warning. Any future evidence of anti-social behaviour will trigger the penalty of a ban. This thread will remain open if you wish to provide further evidence gathered after this post regarding his warning.

2 Likes

I have also noticed this because when I posted the thread about my injury he has said nothing it is not including the other people on the fourms I understand that most of you are busy, but i have recently noticed when I want to talk to him I get nothing this is where his helper rank/ pre-helper rank is not very helpful but even now I still need help with certain things.

He also has allot of spare time.

I have also noticed this more often because LOTS of new players were asking for help but he kept saying “brb”.
If you have a look at the there one of the new players made when general/Dr Tommy was on and ignoring the new players that needed help but they still got the help from me so they did not start raging and say bad thing about all of us and the server.

1 Like

More Support!

1 Like

Even more [b] support! [/b]

1 Like

You can’t support something that doesn’t exist…

2 Likes