Zombies: stoned even without buffs

• PC
  • Zombies, Dark shadow
  • It happens after I maxed my mana on round 9, (then I accidentally over purchase the mana Because of lag, and was spamming clicks), I can’t use any weapons I have since the game stoned me every time I tried using it to “remove buffs” when I don’t have one, even after next round started.

After that, when I tried purchasing spectre armor, the game froze, forcing me to close Terraria and restart.

My items/equipments was:

• Hallowed armor
  • Shadow beam staff
  • Vilethorn

I also have an extra item since the game was lagging (while I spam clicked Because the enemies were in front of me) and it didn’t replace the previous “item upgrade”, I could pick the leaf blower as it was dropped from the box along with the golden shower (since I had more than enough scores)

• Golden shower

My life was around 155 (since shaman was there)
My mana was 400/400

Other players also had maxed mana and has hallowed armor on but they didn’t get stoned

6 Likes

The reason as to why this happened is that having over max mana is something the game doesn’t allow.

Some people actually use this as a tanking tactic (since getting stoned like that makes you invincible).

Be careful when buying mana to prevent this outcome.

6 Likes

This also happens when In cryptic castle Theres a Island That have Summoning Table that Gives Buff
If it’s used by Class- summon or Caller of Castle
THat gives U Get Stoned So don’t Use That
Its do when U summon minion u get stoned evry Time So Dont Do That U.

4 Likes

Yeah u Said Right Its was Mine problem But U deleted that Post

5 Likes

I though bewitched got fixed?

5 Likes

Sometimes Players Got Stoned
SOMETIMES Ok
PoisnousPotato1

3 Likes

We plan to fix this bug, which is now marked as confirmed and closed. Once this bug has been fixed, a dev will mark it as fixed, and a final reply will be posted so that everyone is aware.

This is listed as “Disabled for Max Mana” on the development timetable:

5 Likes

This bug has been fixed, though not released yet. Once the fix has been released, a final reply will be posted so that everyone is aware.

4 Likes

This bug has been fixed in Zombies v2.1.0: