[Denied] Victor's Application.

[Q1] What is your IGN?
My IGN name is Victor555.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
Im on the server every day from 45 minutes to an hour.

[Q2]Why do you want to be helper?
I want to become a Helper becuase I love to help and Make I want to make a better server community.
I want to become helper becuase I will help and I think It will be fun to help and It will keep me busy helping and answering questions.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes,I will answer questions whenever im asked and help and ask if anyone on the server is in needs help or has a question to ask.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I have played Terraria for more than a year so I think I have the knowledge of a true Helper.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

My name is Victor Miles, I live in South Carolina USA. I am 13 Years old. I love Gaming I play a good bit of diffirent games.One of my favorites Terraria,I love to fight Bosses and events and Pvp. I go also go to Sullivan Middle school.My Favorite color is green and Lucky number is 64.

1 Like

Pretty short on question 3 and 4 and 5 add more on those questions
then ill +1 for you

1 Like

EDIT: You have added more, and I would say it’s proficient. +1

1 Like

Explain on [Q4]. I will add my +1 once you add more detail. :smiley:

1 Like

Great, nice app, and you help much. +1

1 Like

EDIT: I’m not so sure Victor would be a good Helper, he spams a lot and I won’t -1 but my +1 disappears. Victor called me bad words just because I wouldn’t accept his friend request(s) on Steam, so it’s obvious he haz a quick temper which iz not good for the Helper role. No +1 for u anymore

1 Like

Thanks Renald

1 Like

Great application, I think you would make a good Helper.
It’s +1 from me :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 from me. However I dont see you much on the server (regions…) you are making a good work when I see you online
and you are very friendly.
Good Luck!

1 Like

Bump! You are doing good, keep helping and you just might get it!

1 Like

Nice application! But I think you added way too much detail on question 6. Good luck! +1

1 Like

Testing phase begins you now have one week for me to train you. Good luck

1 Like

Yes!Yes!Yes!Thank you So much!

1 Like

Due to inactivity this app. was denied.

1 Like