[Pending] jeb_'s Application

Hello, I am jeb_ (I don’t take credit from jeb_ from mojang), I wanted to apply for helper.
[Q1] What is your in-game name? : jeb_

[Q2] How often are you on the server? Pretty often, I have been offline do to tornado damage. Time I am usually on: 5 hours per day.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? I feel that there are alot of questions on this server I get ask every day and people treat me sort’ve like a helper.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? Yes, I like this server so much that I would be willing to give up my crew features to help people.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Yes, I have been asked as many as 50 common questions.

[Q6] Tell us about you? I played on this server for 3 months, counting the time back from last year before the Newcastle tornado that has costed a lot to repair, because of this, this has limited our power, which I could not run my computer. I have also been touched by the people of this server.

And I have not known about the website until now, I had just registered on the website.

1 Like

I am sorry to inform you this, but you have to be crew for a week until you can make an application.
EDIT: I am going to say the same thing tip said, about making it longer and better grammar.

1 Like

You meet all of the requirements to apply. However, your application lacks a few things, i.e; good grammar and a good length. Good luck with your application. ^-^
Lego: [quote=popstarfreas] - Have been on the server for at least 1 week [/quote]
It doesn’t say anything about being crew for a week and if you need to make sure that he has been on the server for a week then you can use Tsearch.

1 Like

Gosh, I have been on this server since 2013 March 23rd, and I had been member/crew (I don’t remember) for 2 months.
My grammar is fine.

1 Like

You have not been crew for two months and your grammar is not fine. When you apply you are going to be judged on your application and when you are judged you shouldn’t ignore our tips, you should improve. Here are some examples about what I am talking about:
·Do( when it should have been spelled due)
·Alot (when it should have been spelled as a lot)
·Sort’ve (it’s spelled sort of)

So yes, you have made mistakes. Improve your application and change your attitude towards our constructive criticism. As I said before, good luck with your application.

1 Like

I did put ‘Due’

It auto corrected to ‘do’

And ‘Sort’ve’ is the abbreviation for Sort of

And Alot is a typing mistake when I smashed my finger

Why does it appear on the website that I’m a new member?

I am a [Crew]

And my IGN is jeb_

1 Like

[quote=dfasgold] I have been offline do to tornado damage. [/quote] That “do”, right there. I’m not here to argue about grammar. I have just Tsearched you and in fact you have applied too early. You registered as a member on the server on May 24th 2014. I am closing this thread. You can reapply in 2 weeks.

1 Like