Grief by castiel

We first got warning of him when he broke a few blocks on kankuro’s house. It wasn’t a major deal until I got back and saw this

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=241500414

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=241501350

Please punish him as needed

-Swaggy

1 Like

Please tell me why a guy that’s not a stupid-ass brat would write his own name on a top of a building?

1 Like

i saw that too and well, it has ur name written all over it dude! no one would just randomly do that unless they really hated ur guts…does anyone?

1 Like

If you can give 1 viable proof that it was me, i myself won’t return, no need for banning :slight_smile:

1 Like

well the staff could do a history check…hopefully they will

1 Like

Hated who’s guts? Dude, i don’t even know who the owner of that castle is, i only saw this castle now, that i looked for it ‘-’

1 Like

does anyone hate you? enough to do that?

1 Like

yeah uhm I could get an admin to history it and I’m doing it right now

1 Like

good

he grieved the blocks on top of Pete’s house and they STILL say that not grieving???!!! omigosh,that’s INSANE!!!

insane

1 Like

Ok, so topic closed? I didn’t grief and some kid framed me? Kay, bubye

1 Like

wait… kankuro’s house was the one that you kind of broke…
maybe kankuro tried to frame you

1 Like

no it was peter’s!

1 Like

it was protected and then I saw you tearing it down,explain that btw I made my name on top of my house so people could know who’s house it was

1 Like

ok both were but so was peter’s grieved. blocks on his house were broke and shaped differently so they said something else

1 Like

that building… it’s Peter’s

1 Like

yes,yes that’s what i’ve been trying to tell everyone but they don’t seem to wanna listen!

1 Like

It’s Peter’s house.
Peter showed it to me because he wanted me to see his house and such but
(It’s just square with un-measured rooms) No Offence :T

1 Like

yes, ppl listen to raiku! he very serious! it is Peter’s house! ppl often ignore me but i live in the same house as peter, i should know!

1 Like

Yeah it is.

1 Like

I don’t know your IGN.

1 Like